- Nothing that’s handed to you in a silver platter is worth having. And nothing worth having will be handed to you. Fight for what you want.
- If you have to fight, hit first. And hit hard.
- There is no such thing as having too much fun.
- You were lovely long before he loved you. You will be lovely after that, too.
- While drunk, don’t give your number to anyone you wouldn’t talk to when sober.
- There is nothing that a George Strait song can’t fix.
- When people act like they don’t care about you, believe them.
- A relationship can only end two ways: You will either break up with that person or end up marrying them. Don’t waste your time with someone unless you can accept both outcomes.
- No man on Earth will ever love you as much as your dad does.
- There’s a fine line…
View original post 852 more words